Fotografie Fotografe Lucie Debelkova

Welkom op Tsjechie.net

Het Tsjechisch Forum, in een nieuw jasje!

Landscape & Travel photography is challenging, fascinating and absorbing, it changes constantly with the light, places, seasons and the weather. All of these elements make landscape & travel photography totally enthralling with each and every day offering something new.

My two-step program to take good photos:

1) Be at the right place at the right time by chance.
2) Be at the right place at the right time intentionally.

luciedebelkova.jpg

Why photograph? For me it's simply an extension of the natural impulse to explore the larger world.

Photography is a great self learning process that has no borders. It should be far more than the simple act of recording a lasting memory. In a way, it is about tempting our imagination to create an outer image. In essence, it is an art form and a way of expression. The wilderness is the perfect palate from which to draw inspiration with its ever-changing array of natural colours, textures, shape and life.

My philosophy is to take positive photographs highlighting the best a place has to offer, whether that is the vibrancy of the landscapes, the architectural grandeur of ancient monuments or modern architecture, the warmth and friendliness of the people or the magic of my favorite part of day - Twilight - the Blue hour.

The blue hour, coming from a "French expression "l'heure bleue," refers to twilight, the period each morning and evening where there is neither full daylight nor complete darkness. The time is considered special because of the quality of the light."

Lucie Debelkova

Zo af en toe vind ik er weer één op het internet, een fotograaf (of fotografe in dit geval) die in mijn ogen geweldige foto's maakt, Lucie Debelkova is wel een schot in de roos. Deze Tsjechische dame reist over de hele wereld, haar foto's zijn werkelijk adembenemend!!!

luciedebelkova2.jpg luciedebelkova3.jpg luciedebelkova4.jpg

In het tabblad -By Continents- onder Europe vind je prachtige foto's van Tsjechië maar ook haar andere foto's zijn zeker de moeite waard om eens te bekijken. Zij woont momenteel in Koeweit, ook heeft ze enige jaren in Nederland gewoond.

luciedebelkova6.jpg

Lucie's website: www.luciedebelkova.com Zeker een bezoek waard!

Bovenaan