CzechImage enquête

Welkom op Tsjechie.net

Het Tsjechisch Forum, in een nieuw jasje!

Omdat ik toch wel benieuwd was naar het resultaat, heb ik maar kontakt opgenomen met het Tsjechisch Centrum in Rotterdam.

Hieronder het antwoord in het Engels:

Dear Paul,

if you are referring to the survey Czech Image, we still do not have its results. The data collection only ended in October and now the gathered information is being evaluated . It is an overarching project for all Czech Centres worldwide, therefore, we are not the ones finishing up the results. However, once the results are officially published, we will inform about it on our website.

Thanks for understanding, all the best,

Lenka Havlenová

PR & Program Coordinator

Czech Centre Rotterdam / Tsjechisch Centrum Rotterdam

Met de hedendaagse data-analyse software zou dit toch niet zo moeilijk hoeven zijn. Laat de data analyseren, gooi er een leuk statistisch model overheen en hoppa, daar zijn je resultaten.... toch?

Niet ingevuld.....

Dit kreeg ik in beeld .....

Sorry. Something's wrong. An error occurred while saving entities that do not expose foreign key properties for their relationships. The EntityEntries property will return null because a single entity cannot be identified as the source of the exception. Handling of exceptions while saving can be made easier by exposing foreign key properties in your entity types. See the InnerException for details.

De discussie was alweer in het archief belandt, maar toch:
Hieronder het antwoord dat ik gisteren ontving.

Havlenová Lenka <Havlenova@czech.cz>

Dear Pavel,

I am sorry to disappoint you but I haven’t heard back from the research organizers. It seems like the official result are still not published, I am wondering if they even will be... However, I will let you know if any news come up!

Have a nice day, best wishes,

Lenka Havlenová
PR & Program Coordinator
Czech Centre Rotterdam

Bovenaan